question

cqatproject avatar image
cqatproject asked

Is it possible to player's history events values from cloud script?

Hi,

I would like to know how can i access the events player_displayname_changed and player_changed_avatar from a cloud script?

I want to get players who updated their profile after a certain date time.

Thanks.

entities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, there's no open query on the event history from the APIs. You would need to use our Snowflake integration or the Event Archive (if you set it to write to your own S3 bucket when you launched, or at least from before you want to make the check) to have all the events in a query-capable database.

What you could do would be to use a PlayStream Action to set a Tag or Statistic on the player when that event occurs, and then use player Segmentation to have a distinct segment for players who choose to change either of those things going forward. But for historical searches, you'd need to use one of the options above.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.