question

doronhn avatar image
doronhn asked

application id must be a numeric value. please verify that your manifest

Hey,
i trying to implement the google sign in unity.

i followed every step in documentation and in YouTube and i got this error, that i cant find any info about it-

"08-12 14:20:34.198: E/ValidateServiceOp(3517): Application ID ( 804107325584) must be a numeric value. Please verify that your manifest refers to the correct project ID."

i can see the space in the error i getting, but where do i change it??

this is the full error:

https://image.ibb.co/drjprU/Untitled.png

sdksAuthenticationShared Group Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That error message isn't coming from PlayFab, so there wouldn't be anything on it in our documentation. You'd need to trace where the message is originating in your project, to be able to address the issue. This post, for example, looks like a match for your issue:https://github.com/playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity/issues/2013

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

doronhn avatar image doronhn commented ·

yes i know. hope you had s solution for me.

the solution over there is not good for me, i cant change the xml cause its auto generated. and i go back is not an option.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan doronhn commented ·

Sorry, but it's not really possible for us to debug software from other companies. I'd have to recommend working with the Google team on this, given that the error originates in that code.

0 Likes 0 ·
doronhn avatar image doronhn brendan commented ·

its ok, i understand.

thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.