question

MunSung Kang avatar image
MunSung Kang asked

It seems to be leaderboard reset didn't work.

Hi,

We have two leaderboards which resets every day.

But today, the archive log hasn't created after reset was processed.

Therefore connected prize table action didn't fired.

Can you please check our leaderboards?

Title ID: FCE3

Leaderboard: Carnival High Score Challenge, Carnival Time Attack

And if I encounter this situation next time, what can i do to solve this problem?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you clarify what you're seeing that looks like a problem? Both leaderboards reset on schedule, and the events for both resets are in your event history: https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/FCE3/playstream/event-history?query=dGl0bGVfc3RhdGlzdGljX3ZlcnNpb25fY2hhbmdlZA==&sumBy=&termsField=

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MunSung Kang avatar image MunSung Kang commented ·

Both leaderboards have reset couple of hours ago. And creating arhcive log and triggering prize table actions have been processed. By ordinary resetting used to take about 15 minutes. This time, it was about 20 hours later.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan MunSung Kang commented ·

Sorry, but I'm still not seeing what you describe. If you search on "title_statistic_version_changed" OR "player_ranked_on_leaderboard_version" (https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/FCE3/playstream/event-history?query=dGl0bGVfc3RhdGlzdGljX3ZlcnNpb25fY2hhbmdlZCUyME9SJTIwcGxheWVyX3JhbmtlZF9vbl9sZWFkZXJib2FyZF92ZXJzaW9u&sumBy=&termsField=) in your event history, you'll see that the leaderboard resets and all player prize table distributions took place within minutes. What exactly are you seeing that implies that hours elapsed?

0 Likes 0 ·
MunSung Kang avatar image MunSung Kang brendan commented ·

Our connected prize table has two actions : grant virtual currency, execute cloud script. Our player told me they didn't get the rewards on time. What i seeing at that time is these actions have delayed while resetting had been processed on time. About 20 hours later granting virtual currency and executing cloud scirpt have been processed. (English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.