question

Dmitrii Osipov avatar image
Dmitrii Osipov asked

Cloud Script Entities. Get title objects of player

so. I tried to get objects for cloud script caller, but server has returned error

{"api":"/Object/GetObjects","request":{"Entity":{"Id":"9F7B1E70CE2BAB83","type":"title_player_account"}},"result":null,"apiError":{"code":400,"status":"BadRequest","error":"ProfileDoesNotExist","errorCode":1298,"errorMessage":"No
 title_player_account profile found at 
9F7B1E70CE2BAB83","errorHash":null,"errorDetails":{}}}

i have read an entity tutotial and there are thing called "titlePlayerId", but it is not defined anywhere in cloud script and i have no imagine how to get it there

also is there cloud script api reference? or where can i find sources or anything that can help me develop it?

Title id also 9EC4.

Thanks for an answer!

apisCloudScriptentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

[Edit - corrected]

This was actually more confusing than it needed to be, so I've updated the tutorial (https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/entities/getting-started-entities) to clarify.

The Master Player ID is the PlayFab ID you get back from calls to log in or to GetAccountInfo. The Entity ID for the player at the title level is returned from any login call where you set LoginTitlePlayerAccountEntity to true.

For Cloud Script, it's simply JavaScript, with the addition of the ability to call any Server API method. There are also a few built-in variables you can make use of - it's all detailed in our Cloud Script tutorial in our automation tutorials: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials#landing-automation.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.