question

aronkey avatar image
aronkey asked

Missing cloud script preview

Hello,

for last few days we're unable to retrieve our cloud scripts in developer panel under automation -> Cloud Script. Content of the webpage is blank. Is it a known problem or it has happened only to our titles?

CloudScript
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ commented ·

Can you let us know your title ID please? We would like to take a look. Please excuse on some delays in response due to GDC participation.

0 Likes 0 ·
aronkey avatar image aronkey pfnathan ♦ commented ·

Sure, C1C9 and E8DE. I've added screenshot to let you know how it looks. We can't see previous revisions as well.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Everything appears to be normal at the moment, so my belief is that this was a transient issue. Are you still seeing any issues?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aronkey avatar image aronkey commented ·

Thank you for answer,

Sadly, issues are the same. We are getting connection time out. However everything works fine when I am trying to access playfab webpage on phone connected to LTE. As far as I know there weren't any changes made by our ISP. I've checked what exactly doesn't load. It appears to be whole dashboard and automation sections. Connection are made from Poland.

timeout.png

0 Likes 0 ·
timeout.png (71.1 KiB)
brendan avatar image brendan aronkey commented ·

That's very odd - I can see your Cloud Script with no issues. What browser are you using? I will highlight that we're only fully tested on Chrome at the moment, so if you're using another browser, you may want to try switching to that one.

0 Likes 0 ·
aronkey avatar image aronkey brendan commented ·

Tried chrome chrome and firefox, results are the same.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.