question

mtalacio avatar image
mtalacio asked

My PlayStream doens't work [Photon Addon]

Hello, i'm implementing the Photon PUN with Playfab, followed the two guides (Photon and Playfab) but it seems that Playstream is not showing the proper events. My Webhook config and the cloud server code is attached below.

PS: Authentication is working normally.

photonwebhooksPlayStream
pic1.png (24.1 KiB)
pic2.png (136.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar answered

how did you test this?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mtalacio avatar image mtalacio commented ·

1- Authenticated with Photon + PlayFab

2- Created a Room

Accordingly with the example it should printed the message "room_created" on the Playstream but none was shown.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mtalacio commented ·

Looking at your event history (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/422/playstream/event-history), I see a number of room_created events. What did you do differently in those cases?

0 Likes 0 ·
mtalacio avatar image mtalacio commented ·

I really don't now, because with each player_logged_in it should have another room_created or room_joined. (Players log in then automatically join a room, if it doens't exit then a room is created).

Rarely some events like room_left show, but not consistently.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mtalacio commented ·

If the webhook is called, the Cloud Script handler will be run. It sounds like what you're saying is that the webhook is being called inconsistently. If that's the case, I'd recommend posting to the Exit Games forums for support on this. If I'm misinterpreting you though, please do let us know the specifics of your repro case, and we'll have a look.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.