question

justindooley avatar image
justindooley asked

Create, login and manage account from website

I'm trying to create a basic web dashboard for my users. This will allow them to create accounts, login, manage their settings and other account information (like groups or friends) from a website outside of the game.

I'm not too keen on setting account information by having the client forward results from the api calls to the server via the javascriptAPI (I'm also not familiar with NodeJS) Is there a general use PHP API out there that can be used so communication never goes from client to PlayFab without first going through my validation checks?

apisAccount ManagementFriendscommunity
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We do have a beta PHP SDK that we'll be doing a bit more work on before we call it "done", but it does work if you'd like to try it out: https://github.com/PlayFab/PhpSdk.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justindooley avatar image justindooley commented ·

Beta is more than good enough for me at the moment. Thanks I was just going to make it myself :p

0 Likes 0 ·
Jim Kincaid avatar image Jim Kincaid commented ·

Hi! Is there a "done" version of this now? Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Jim Kincaid avatar image Jim Kincaid commented ·

Hi! Is there a "done" version of this now? Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.