question

Terry Evans avatar image
Terry Evans asked

Error Calling AddInventoryItems from CloudScript

I'm trying to call economy.AddInventoryItems from CloudScript, but it gives me the error:

TypeError: economy.AddInventoryItems is not a function\n at handlers.Test (7E29C-main.js:167:23)\n at Object.invokeFunction (Script:117:33)

I can call AddInventoryItems just fine from PostMan, but it doesn't like being called from inside of CloudScript for some reason.

TitleID is 7E29C in case you want to look - both of the last two functions will fail with the above error.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Since Legacy CloudScript no longer adds new features, you may not be able to use Economy V2 on legacy CloudScript. And if you want to implement function with Economy V2 on server-side, you should use CloudScript using Azure Functions instead.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shawnryanbruno avatar image
shawnryanbruno answered

I seriously don't even know how to use azure functions, and don't really have the time to just learn a whole new thing. Your implementation of azure, to force your players to pay more money to Microsoft is sickening and disheartening. I hope everyone just leaves playfab all together.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.