question

Montana Tuska avatar image
Montana Tuska asked

Archived Games page

First, you should really hide the log buttons of external game servers, because personally like to run local tests and then when finished with that, runs builds on PlayFab and when they all have "Download output files", well, some are liars.

Also, clicking Load More duplicates the currently showing archived games. That's the bug.

game manager
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Montana Tuska avatar image Montana Tuska commented ·

For an interesting turn of events, I think it only archives external servers when they are terminated from the active games page.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, since we technically cannot get any log or output files from externally hosted servers, it would make sense to not show them for those cases. Thanks - I'll file a work item on this.

I haven't seen the bug you're describing though - and looking at our test title, I'm not able to reproduce that. What's the Title ID?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Montana Tuska avatar image Montana Tuska commented ·

I noticed that the Load More bug only happened when I had 3 archived games, as it no longer occurs since I've been running tests over the past few hours for my plugin and have more archived games.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Montana Tuska commented ·

Hm. Thanks - I'll file a bug to have someone check on the code, to see what could cause that.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.