question

anil avatar image
anil asked

The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted

I've been getting this error all morning, preventing me from carrying out any work on my title. I have subsequently seen that it's possible to unlink an account instead of deleting a player, but in the meantime is it possible to manually link an account instead? Otherwise I simply cannot login to Playfab on my PC, meaning I can't do any work. I am specifically trying to test some backend functionality with Playfab we've been working on.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Patrick Schwarz avatar image
Patrick Schwarz answered

I can also confirm that this happens and takes up to 24hours for a master player account being deleted. Can this be fixed please?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David James avatar image
David James answered

Is there a rate limiter on deletion? For debugging I've been creating/deleting quite frequently, and it's always been an immediate response for using the deleted account. Now, it's giving me the message without any change.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.