question

illevki avatar image
illevki asked

'InitiateFileUploadsResponse' could not be found

I have a unity project and i'm using playfab. I've made a login system with playfab and I want the logged in user to be able to upload files to their playfab profile. I've tried using the documentation from Microsoft's website but even the example they have on entity files gives me an error in unity. Can someone help me please?

Here is the error: Assets\Scripts\UploadFileToPlayFab.cs(41,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'InitiateFileUploadsResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The problem is that I can't find the reason that's an error because I've got this from here https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/data/file/initiate-file-uploads?view=playfab-rest#initiatefileuploadsresponse

apissdksentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Could you please show me your code snippet of the UploadFileToPlayFab.cs? How did you utilize the PlayFab SDK in your Unity project?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.