question

yogev avatar image
yogev asked

What are the costs of Economy v1 vs v2?

Hey, I am going to develop a really simple game and I would use only very few items (5- 10 items)

I already know how to use v1 and never used v2 and I used v1 a few times without being charge because I am not using it a lot

What are the costs of Economy v1 vs v2? should I use v1 for this project? and does v2 have free requests as well like v1 to start with?

thank you

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

>>What are the costs of Economy v1 vs v2?

Economy v1 is a basic PlayFab feature, meters by Profile Reads/Writes, you can refer to Profile Reads, Titles in Development mode and PlayFab Pricing for more info. For Economy V2, you can refer to Catalog Pricing Meters to have more information about the Price.

>> should I use v1 for this project?

It depends on your needs, you can refer to Economy version 2 (V2) FAQ - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to learn more about the difference between economy V1 and V2, which may help you decide which one to use.

>>does v2 have free requests as well like v1 to start with?

Yes, you will be charged after you exceed the free quota of Economy V2 Storage and Request. You may refer to Pricing (playfab.com).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.