question

muhammetkaya avatar image
muhammetkaya asked

GetLobby() Error!

Hello. I am getting this error when i try getlobby() function. Error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object PlayFab.Json.PocoJsonSerializerStrategy.DeserializeObject (System.Object value, System.Type type) (at Assets/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/SimpleJson.cs:1468)

And Here is my code:

var req = new GetLobbyRequest() { LobbyId = joinedLobbyID }; Debug.Log("Getting Lobby.."); PlayFabMultiplayerAPI.GetLobby(req, result => { Debug.Log("Members: " +result.Lobby.Members); },OnError);

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I have tested your code and it works fine. Could you provide the full error stack trace for us to investigate?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

muhammetkaya avatar image muhammetkaya commented ·

Yes sure, here is the full error. Error message is to long so i added it6234-errorrr.png as photo.

0 Likes 0 ·
errorrr.png (90.2 KiB)
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha muhammetkaya commented ·

Could you share the version of PlayFab SDK and Unity for us to investigate? You may try to upgrade the version of PlayFab SDK and Unity to see if the issue persists.

0 Likes 0 ·
muhammetkaya avatar image muhammetkaya Xiao Zha commented ·

SDK version: 2.170.230707 Unity Version: 2022.3.2f1

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Niall Muldoon avatar image
Niall Muldoon answered
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.