question

Koray Birand avatar image
Koray Birand asked

Unable to Contact Server - OSX - Unreal 5.3.2

Hi, I just converted my 5.2.1 project to 5.3.2 the packed game is giving me "Unable to Contact Server". The same game packed in 5.2.1 does not have a problem also when I play the game on 5.2.1 Editor, I again do not get the error. Only on 5.3.2. Am a missing something ?

Thanks, Koray Birand

Ps: I am on Mac Ventura 13.5.1 Xcode 14.3.1

apissdksunreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Koray Birand avatar image
Koray Birand answered

Figured it out: So the problem actually is caused by the XcodeProject. Under Signing&Capabilites there are 2 App Sondbox options.One for development and one for shipment. You have to enable the checkboxes next to incoming and outgoing connections. And then save your project and repack from project launcher.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You may update the playfab unreal plugin to the latest to see if the issue persists. You may also play the game on 5.3.2 Editor and get the full error message log, then provide the full error message for us to research. In addition, here is the post which has the similar issue, you can have a look: Unable to connect to Server (UE4) - Playfab Community.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.