question

railans65 avatar image
railans65 asked

It helps to improve the opening time of the room

I need help, in a multiplayer game that I'm creating using playfab to do macthmaking, the problem is that when I use a playfab machine with just one server, macthmaking happens quickly in an average of 10 seconds, when I try to add more With 2 servers per machine, macthmaking takes more than 2 minutes, how do I put more servers on one machine, so that I can perform more macthmaking on just one playfab machine and still have it work quickly?

Custom Game ServersMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you are using the server allocation feature in PlayFab's matchmaking service, then the startup time of the server may delay the matching process. Because this feature will automatically allocate a game server for the resulting match. If there is an active server that is immediately available, the time of matchmaking will be short. And the configuration of the “server per machine” does not affect the matchmaking time.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.