question

George Gilbert avatar image
George Gilbert asked

Repeated 502 Bad Gateway on login

My application has been rock solid for months but suddenly, all my users are now getting 502 Bad Gateway responses when trying to login using PlayFab.

The PlayFab status page says that everything is fine though - any idea what might be happening and how to resolve it?

apissupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your issue may be related to the incident recently with PlayFab's services. Please refer to PlayFab Status - Unexpected volumes of invalid traffic impacted a subset of the titles using PlayFab. Currently, the incident has been resolved. If your issue persists, please feel free to let me know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mubarak Almehairbi avatar image
Mubarak Almehairbi answered

I also get the same error. If PlayFab is having a server issue, please notify us through email so that we can notify our players too.

10 |1200

zaferokeanix avatar image
zaferokeanix answered

Same problem my players can't login.

10 |1200

Jean-Denis Boivin avatar image
Jean-Denis Boivin answered

Same issue here as well, second time in 2 months...

10 |1200

Jean-Denis Boivin avatar image
Jean-Denis Boivin answered

How come the status page isn't able to automatically detect such obvious failures?

https://status.playfab.com/

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.