question

Mateus Dyonisio avatar image
Mateus Dyonisio asked

RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems comes back with OK for bundle but empty content

Economy V2

I'm trying it out for a bundle with currency as itemI got the response as OK200 but nothing happens (nothing as in success is empty and failed is empty as well, and apparently nothing happens in the inventory v2 either). I thought this suppose to return whatever is included in the bundle, either success or failed.

From postman 6460-image.png

From Debug Unity 6459-image.png

Any hint on what could've gone wrong or if it's some config that I've missed?

apissdks
image.png (5.2 KiB)
image.png (200.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

With both AppleAppStore and GooglePlay purchases, it can be tricky to know who's consuming them. For example, both Unity and Unreal will do this for you. (Specifically, for Unity, if you return PurchaseProcessingResult.Complete in the callback it will consume the purchase.)

To make sure PlayFab has handled the redemption correctly, it's a good idea to check that you have one or more Succeeded operations and zero Failed operations in the response. (Specifically, for Unity, if this is not true then you should return PurchaseProcessingResult.Pending so you can try to process it again later.)

We've discussed this system complexity and hope to have better guidance and a code sample out in the next few months.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

The error response isn't great, but my best guess is that the product "iap_noads" doesn't match any AlternateIds in your catalog. (I think we'll start reporting this failure case for GooglePlay in the future to clarify the issue). You need to create (or update) a bundle in your catalog to have an AlternateId with Type = "GooglePlay" and Value = "iap_noads".

7 comments
10 |1200

Mateus Dyonisio avatar image Mateus Dyonisio commented ·

Hey, look....

6474-image.png

The funny thing is that it worked, but it suddenly stopped.

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (29.2 KiB)
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image kylemc@microsoft.com Mateus Dyonisio commented ·

I can take a look at the logs. What is your title id? Also, when did it stop working?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mateus Dyonisio avatar image Mateus Dyonisio kylemc@microsoft.com commented ·

70DAE, about a two week a think

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.