question

jbm0530 avatar image
jbm0530 asked

I am unable to join a studio

after i told my friend/ admin of the studio to invite me again the invite link did not work. what is the problem.?

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Could you please tell me the error message about why “invite link did not work”? Here are some possible reasons:

Account authentication provider issue. There are 2 authentication providers on PlayFab, which are "PlayFab" and "Microsoft AAD". The email address can be the same, but they will be separate developer accounts. You may double-check the authentication provider of required accounts and make sure your friend’s invitation uses the correct authentication provider.

Browser cookie issue. We will suggest opening the browser in Private mode or in an Incognito window, otherwise you may clean all the cached cookie before opening the invitation link.

Invitation expiration issue. The invitation may have expired, you can ask your friend to send a new one.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.