question

Jérémie Fouché avatar image
Jérémie Fouché asked

I can't Link Google Account with username account

I log a PC account with username + email + password with PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithPlayFab() and i would like to link it to a Google Play Service account

So i getted the PlayGamesPlatform.Instance.GetServerAuthCode(); 6452-screenshot-68.png

For put it in this request : new LinkGooglePlayGamesServicesAccountRequest()

but i have these messages errors

Account Management
screenshot-68.png (326.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Please note if you are only using Google Play Services but not Google account then please do not follow Setting up PlayFab authentication using Google Play games sign-in in Unity. This tutorial is actually written for GoogleAccount APIs. To login/link with Google Play Games, please refer to Google Play Games plugin for Unity to set up your project, use the latest Google Play Games SDK and call RequestServerSideAccess() method instead of GetServerAuthCode () to obtain the ServerAuthCode.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.