question

s avatar image
s asked

googleplay account link error

I tried LinkGoogleAccount at guest account(A account) with google play account(B account) already using, I expected show error "AccountAlreadyLinked" but it success. I checked B account's Player-Overview-Account, it has any linked account(unlinked), but A account has google play account(it same B account's linked account). I try login with B account, it linked A account.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Please note that the error you expected “AccountAlreadyLinked” means that the PlayFab ID is already linked to a different google play account. And the error “LinkedAccountAlreadyClaimed” means that the google play account is already linked to another PlayFab ID, so, this should be the error you expect. In addition, the request body of API LinkGoogleAccount has a field “ForceLink”. If you set it as True, then when google play account has linked with other player account, it will make the google play account unlink the original PlayFab player account and link the current PlayFab player account.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.