question

discordforemail1 avatar image
discordforemail1 asked

SERVERSS,How can i get multiple servers

how do i make a server have a maximum of 10 players and when there's 10 players in a lobby if someone tries to join it will make them join a new lobby,how do I get it so that if there's over 10 players in one lobby it will send them to a new lobby instead of the lobby that has the max players

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

To meet the demand, you can set the maxMemberCount as 10 in Pre-defined properties. As a result, when someone tries to join the lobby that has 10 players, they will receive an error. Then, you can call the Api in Azure Playfab Lobby and Matchmaking SDK. You can call PFMultiplayerCreateAndJoinLobby to join a new lobby. Otherwise, you can call PFMultiplayerFindLobbies to search for available lobby, and randomly select a lobby and call PFMultiplayerJoinLobby to join it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.