question

Lorenzo Tesler-Mabe avatar image
Lorenzo Tesler-Mabe asked

Clarification on development pricing

Hi there,

My team plans on using PlayFab pretty much solely for authentication. So we will be registering and signing in users, and then perhaps reading/writing device identifiers from/into the profile data.

From looking at the pricing, it seems that none of this will be charged whatsoever as long as we are below 100k unique users. Is this correct? Just looking for confirmation and peace of mind before we move forward with PlayFab.

Thanks so much, and let me know if you need any more info/clarification on my question!

Lorenzo

unity3dAuthenticationpricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Whether or not charge depends on the mode of title. As Development mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn mentions that : As long as your title is in development mode, consumption is not counted towards any of your billable meters. And also please note that there are some studio and title limits associated with development mode, you can refer to Development mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn for more details.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.