question

mike-3 avatar image
mike-3 asked

Client Service Down - EntityLineageBanned

All of a sudden in one of my apps, that I have not recently updated, none of my users can log in and the error code 1558 - EntityLineageBanned is given.

What could have gone wrong?

Edit - Its back up and running after 10 minutes being down. Thousands of API GameClient:LoginWithEmail and then the Response: EntityLineageBanned.

Has anyone experienced this?

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Sorry for the inconvenience. Lately, there was an incident about Login Api outage. Currently, it has been resolved and Login API behavior and API error rates have returned to normal. If this issue persists, please feel free to tell us.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

필굿밴디츠 avatar image
필굿밴디츠 answered

Me too.

When I call PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithCustomID it says EntityLineageBanned.

10 |1200

rknoesel avatar image
rknoesel answered

This just started happening to us as well. Nobody is able to log in.

6349-image.png

image.png (29.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Pola Kamal Zaki avatar image
Pola Kamal Zaki answered

General issue with all playfab titles :/

10 |1200

필굿밴디츠 avatar image
필굿밴디츠 answered

It's working now

10 |1200

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To answered

Also happening to me

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.