question

jackwint3r avatar image
jackwint3r asked

Leaderboard Reset Frequency - How does it work?

From other post of this same topic, I gather than resets happen at 00:00 UTC. This I understand and is fine for me. What I'd like to know is:

• What day is picked when choosing "weekly" reset? I'm suprised this is NEVER mentioned in any answers. Is it the day you setup the leaderboard? If so, is this written anywhere? I have so many leaderboards, no way I'm going to remember which day I made which one and know what day it'll reset.

• If the day is chosen by which day you made the leaderboard, does it set to the day you toggle in the dropdown? For example, if I made my leaderboard on Sunday and set to Manual reset, but then Tuesday I switch that to "Weekly". Which day does it reset?

• If in fact the weekly reset is the same day no matter what you do, what day is that? ex: Sunday 00:00 UTC?

Thanks!

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

If you set the reset frequency as weekly, it will version the statistic at 00:00 UTC, Monday morning (midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning, using the UTC timezone). For more information, you may refer to this document.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.