question

kingdara.studio@gmail.com avatar image
kingdara.studio@gmail.com asked

Issue with PlayFabClientAPI.ConfirmPurchase with unity

I have an issue with confirmPurchase

when i bought an item with paypal , i'm succefully redirect to my website but in unity nothing happen and i have this error :

/Client/ConfirmPurchase: Failed by payment provider ProviderErrorCode: 1 ProviderErrorMessage: Failure ProviderErrorDetails: FinalizeTransaction failed, Ack=FailureExpress Checkout PayerID is missing. The PayerID value is invalid.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I install the PayPal Add-on, then go through the PayPal purchase process, everything works fine. If “successfully redirect to my website” means the player have finished the payment from the payment confirmation page which URL is the PurchaseConfirmationPageURL returned by PayForPurchase API and redirect to the website that you set in the PayPal Return Link, you could then use ConfirmPurchase API to add items to the player inventory. Please refer to: Non-Receipt Payment Processing in Economy (Legacy) - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.