question

josegf avatar image
josegf asked

Unity server build always unhealthy, LocalMultiplayerAgent tells is OK

I make a very simple server, I follow up a tutorial, everything works, the LocalMultiplayerAgent said everything is OK and works. It's a Windows server.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Which tutorial are you following? How are you using LocalMultiplayerAgent to locally debug your server build? You may try our MPS unity example: MpsSamples/UnityMirror at main · PlayFab/MpsSamples · GitHub and follow Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to debug your server, then deploy the debugged server build to see if you have the same issue. In addition, you can refer to Archiving and retrieving multiplayer server logs - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to get the server logs to find the error message.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.