question

tjyads avatar image
tjyads asked

Client disconnecting from server, cannot authenticate use

I am using Unity and Mirror to create a remote server that players then connect to, originally I was able to connect to the server without issue but some type of issue came up and now without fail it disconnects. the server logs show the following as the error:

Closing connection: connection(1). Received message Mirror.ReadyMessage that required authentication, but the user has not authenticated yet

It shows similar messages for AddPlayerMessage and TimeSnapshotMessage and I cannot figure out why this error is happening and why it wasn't happening before.

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

This error message seems to be related to the Mirror. Since we are not expert at Mirror, you may ask the Mirror team for further assistance. And I find a Unity forum which has the similar issue, you may refer to it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.