question

t-cheeweng avatar image
t-cheeweng asked

Maximum number of API Request in same IP

I'm a server engineer and I've been given the task of doing a stress test. Basically, I'm trying to create/login a bunch of PlayFab users in a very short period of time, right before we push our game to production.

i have similiar question in this topic. https://community.playfab.com/questions/141095/maximum-number-of-api-requests.html

What I'm wondering is - can I run this test from the "SAME IP" if I become a paid user? Could you let me know about that? Thanks.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

The post you mentioned means: PlayFab supports unlimited player accounts for paid plans, while paid plans don't allow you to have unlimited request rates. Since the Login APIs has a request rate based on the IP, and paid plans won’t increase this request rates, so, even if you have a paid plan, you will still exceed the maximum API request rate when you do the stress test with the same IP.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.