question

Tahir avatar image
Tahir asked

PlayFab TLS 1.0 and 1.1 Discontinuance

I recently received this warning:

We’ve identified you have one or more titles that have made more than 100,000 requests over TLS 1.0 or 1.1 in the last 30 days. Before September 30th, 2023, please take the necessary steps to update to TLS 1.2 or 1.3 to ensure there are no disruptions to your titles — which may include game play interruption.

My game is a running on 2021.3.27f1, Playfab sdk version 2.158.230206;

I am on the latest version of chrome and running an tls test on my webserver shows it supports tls 1.2

I can also see tls 1.1 traffic to playfab when I use the network tab.

Please advise.

unity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Depending on the tag of this post, it seems that you are using the Unity. According to the Unity - Manual: .NET profile support (unity3d.com), it indicates that Unity provides full TLS 1.2 support on all platforms except WebGL, and WebGL uses the security settings from the browser the application runs in and the web server instead. You may seek professional help from Unity to see how to use TLS 1.2.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.