question

dev@virtualsoft.in avatar image
dev@virtualsoft.in asked

Xsolla and Playfab are not integrating with unreal engine

So, I am authorizing payer using Playfab and I am using Playfab as a data storage in Xsolla. But, when trying to import catalog from playfab its giving me an error which is attached below. Can you guys please look into it from your side as I have already contacted Xsolla and they didn't find it yet. Thank you!6112-playfab-error.png

apissdksunreal
playfab-error.png (107.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

In our testing, the Ids of the items and bundles you are importing should not have spaces, and the items and bundles should not have the same Id (even if the case is different). If the items and bundles you want to import meet these two requirements, but still report an error when importing, since the import function is provided by Xsolla, PlayFab does not know how Xsolla imports PlayFab's items and bundles, you may need to seek professional help from Xsolla.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.