question

jj-1 avatar image
jj-1 asked

Unity Switch build for Multiplayer is Rejected by Nintendo

The nro file contained in the following package has development function calls. So Nintendo rejects any application with it. Can I be provided with an nro file without the calls so I can use Playfab lobbies in my nintendo switch game?

Here is the package:

https://dev.azure.com/PlayFabPrivate/Switch/_git/PlayFabMultiplayerUnitySwitch?path=/playfab-multiplayer.1.4.2.0-sw.0-11.05.2022.unitypackage

And the file within that package after it is loaded into unity is specifically at: "Assets\PlayFabMultiplayerSDK\Source\DLLs\Switch\libPlayFabMultiplayer.nro"

Reason for rejection from Nintendo:

Your NSP file uses a development API function below. nn::htcs::GetLastError() nn::htcs::Recv(int, void*, unsigned long, int) nn::htcs::Send(int, void const*, unsigned long, int) nn::htcs::Close(int) nn::htcs::Fcntl(int, int, int) nn::htcs::Socket() nn::htcs::Connect(int, nn::htcs::SockAddrHtcs const*)

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Any questions on NDA platforms (include Nintendo) cannot be discussed on public forums. Please open a support ticket so we can connect you with an NDA agent who can help you with your question without violating the NDA.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.