question

michaelmekies avatar image
michaelmekies asked

How do I manage the Party Chat affecting the application volume?

When joining a party chat session in Unity, the application's volume is significantly lowered, which is understandable in order to hear the voices of other players. The issue arises when leaving a session and returning to the main menu. The application's volume remains lowered and cannot be restored to its previous level. Is there any implementation that I might be missing?

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I put an audio clip into a Unity scene, then make one player create and join the network and another player join the network by networkId, the volume of the audio clip doesn't change, then I let player leave the session, the volume is still no change. So, I cannot reproduce your issue. You may provide more detailed reproduce steps for us to research. In addition, you can try to test our Unity Party sample to see if the issue persists.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.