question

bryan-1 avatar image
bryan-1 asked

Real Money IAP on google mobile fails at validation

I have an almost successful purchase working on a mobile device. all set up on google play correctly. following and using your code found here:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/economy/tutorials/getting-started-with-unity-iap-android

I am able to get all the shop items InitializePurchasing Register each item from the catalog OnInitialized I am able to grab the costs of each item from google. when I use  m_StoreController.InitiatePurchase(productId);I get the google pop up with the correct item and pricewhen i purchase the item all is good and I receive an email receipts from Google playPurchaseProcessingResult is sucsessfully called   BUT when i get to playfab ValidateGooglePlayPurchaseit it does not validate .. giving an error of MissingTitleGoogle Properties as a result the player is never awarded the purchased item. can you advise? Update: I found the plug in for google play add ons. so now it is validating but not awarding the purchase.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

You may need to check both PlayFab and Google sides to make sure the catalog item (ItemId) matching the GooglePlay store item (productId).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.