question

adygoyat avatar image
adygoyat asked

Curl error 28: Failed to connect to api.playfab.com port 443 after 21468 ms: Timed out

I am trying to install the PlayFab SDK in unity but it keeps showing this error. I have tried to disable the firewall but it still does not seem to work.,I am trying to install the unity SDK package. After I login and click on the install PlayFab SDK button, it shows this error after a while. I have tried to disable my firewall but it still does not seem to work.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

It seems that you were trying use Unity Editor Extensions for PlayFab SDK. May I know your unity version and PlayFab SDK version?

As a workaround, you can install the SDK directly by downloading the latest SDK Asset Package directly.

For more information, you can refer to Installing or Upgrading the PlayFab UnitySdk.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.