question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Video walkthrough of PlayFab integration with Unity

What videos are available showing how to integrate PlayFab in Unity?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Back in August 2014, our CEO James Gwertzman gave a live walkthrough of integrating PlayFab services into a project at the Unite conference. The video for that is available in our channel on YouTube. In addition though, James recorded a set of videos which provide a step-by-step walkthrough of Unity integration, which we've also added to our channel. For convenience, we've created a playlist of those videos, so that you can easily jump to sections containing the specific info you need.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

6 Comments
infinityplustwo
said on Tue, 26 May at 3:28 PM

Hi there,

The videos use a different dashboard to what I see, I see one with a white background. Please advise guys, thanks.

Brendan Vanous said on Tue, 26 May at 3:30 PM

Correct - we updated out Game Manager site with a new (and cleaner) look and feel not long ago. We'll be updating our video walk-through soon with updated screen captures. For now, if you have any questions about where to find any specific functionality, feel free to post them here!

infinityplustwo said on Tue, 26 May at 3:47 PM

Thanks, looking forward to the updates and appreciate the prompt response Brendan.

Brendan Vanous said on Sun, 16 August at 1:00 AM

Hi again,

We actually updated our getting started info some time ago (https://playfab.com/docs#/menu/1334/1384) to account for the new interface. If you could let us know specifically what you're having trouble with, I'm sure we can point you to the relevant info - we have a number of tutorials, blog posts, and doc pages for every aspect of our service.

Brendan

Politicalpeacestudios said on Sun, 16 August at 3:19 AM

Hey Brendan, you can ignore my last comment. I have Playfab fully functional on my project and i really love this. Its perfect for what I needed. Its perfect in general. Long Live Playfab, I'm forever a client.

Brendan Vanous said on Mon, 17 August at 1:45 PM

Awesome - glad to hear it's working well for you!

Brendan

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.