question

Ian Oliver avatar image
Ian Oliver asked

Game Server Log Archiving in S3

We are working on a title using PlayFab custom servers. I know that we can get the log for individual game sessions, but I would like the ability to scan logs over a time period looking for error conditions and logging statements.

Ideally it would be great to be able to specify an s3 bucket (in the same way we do for play stream events) and have playfab write/copy the logs there. This would enable us to use log-scan monitoring and more easily search a large amount of data for specific problems.

Is this something that is already possible, or a feature that you might be interested in adding in the future?

dataCustom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Not currently, no. What I would recommend is to post this to our Feature Requests forum, so that others can vote on it. We prioritize in part based upon the feedback from our community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.