question

devoncharlston avatar image
devoncharlston asked

Beginner - Global data

I have been playing with Photon and have gotten pretty far with a game i'm developing. The only thing left is to have a screen where there is a persistent world where players can buy / own land within this world map with the winnings they receive from playing the game. This is where i'm hoping to use PlayFab and have been searching around but having a hard time finding anything about up to date persistent data.

I was hoping someone may direct me or know a link to something i can read up on it? Or maybe its not possible?

unity3dShared Group Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but you'll need an external data store for what you're describing. You can read a complete write-up on the data systems in PlayFab in this thread:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/9472/i-want-to-save-my-gamess-world-map-data-to-server.html

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devoncharlston avatar image devoncharlston commented ·

I was thinking this might not be possible with you guys, i'll just scope the project down a little and maybe keep some of the data internal then. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.