question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Game Manager not loading Cloud Script

Question from a developer:

I was programming in CloudScript and it stopped responding. When I opened up the Cloud Script page again, the script doesn't load, nor do the graphs. Any idea what's wrong?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What we found was that your title was set to a higher revision than actually existed (the "live" revision was 304, when 303 was the most recent script). Do you remember any of the specifics of the changes you made from 303? We'd like to see if this is reproducible.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

imartinezschippert avatar image imartinezschippert commented ·

I do not remember exactly what to modify in the latter, but I think the 303 and 304 are the same, the problem was that the firefox started to fry and I made many clicks to save and deploy. If you can go back to version 303 it would be great

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan imartinezschippert commented ·

Actually, we already set your title back to 303 - we were just hoping to find out how you got in that state, so that we could add some protection against it.

0 Likes 0 ·
imartinezschippert avatar image imartinezschippert commented ·

thank you very much!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.