question

krislipscombe@gmail.com avatar image
krislipscombe@gmail.com asked

Possible Issue With PurchaseItem

While working with some of our analytics code today, I noticed that the tracking for Virtual Purchases wasn't correctly populating the Virtual Currency values. These were coming from the UnitPrice field of the ItemInstance objects returned by PurchaseItem with the Unity SDK. Essentially, we are passing the result.Items List via an event. As far as I can tell, the ItemInstance objects in the List seem to have their UnitPrice set to 0 and UnitCurrency set as an empty string. The purchase seems to be completing correctly though, and the correct currency and price show up in the PlayStream logs, so it may be an issue exclusively with the PurchaseItem response.

apissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I'm seeing the VC price show up fine in the response in testing my own title. What Title ID are you using, and what is the ItemId of the item you're purchasing? And do you mind if we create a player in your game and do some quick tests?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.