question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Dashboard access to PlayerData

quirkster
started a topic on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 3:49 PM

In the dashboard for player details, there are tabs to access Player Data and Player Stats. It looks like the Player Stats aligns to GetUserStatistics. What does Player Data align to?

There are a lot of varieties of UserData, and I'm not sure where they all show up. For example, I'm trying to access UserReadOnlyData via the Dashboard for a specific player, and I can't find it.

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 4:32 PM

Yes, Player Stats does indeed refer to the statistics - GetUserStatistics and UpdateUserStatistics are the key API calls.

For Player Data, that's specifically the User Data right now (not ReadOnly or Internal). We'll be adding the others as soon as we can.

Brendan

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 4:32 PM

Yes, Player Stats does indeed refer to the statistics - GetUserStatistics and UpdateUserStatistics are the key API calls.

For Player Data, that's specifically the User Data right now (not ReadOnly or Internal). We'll be adding the others as soon as we can.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.