question

Rohit Ranjan avatar image
Rohit Ranjan asked

,Matchmaking after given time

I am trying to match based on arena name. If the two user has the same arena name they should be matched. Above that if both the player has waiter for 30 secs then they should be matched without any rules. But in my case when the first player has waited for above 30sec and second player just joined still they are getting matched. Can someone please help?7000-screenshot-from-2024-04-30-17-37-53.png

,I am trying to match based on arena name. If the two user has the same arena name they should be matched. Above that if both the player has waiter for 30 secs then they should be matched without any rules. But in my case when the first player has waited for above 30sec and second player just joined still they are getting matched. Can someone please help?6999-screenshot-from-2024-04-30-17-37-53.png

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

It's by designed. Since you configured "Seconds until optional" to 30, after the first player waits for more than 30 seconds to match, his ticket’s string equality rule will become optional, which means his ticket will satisfy any requirements of other tickets regarding this string equality rule, that’s why it is immediately matched with the newly created second player’s ticket. In addition, could you tell us more details about the “match based on arena name”? Does the arena refer to the game’s game mode? Or is it just something irrelevant used to distinguish players?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.